CrossFit is one of the fastest growing sports in America. Every year at the CrossFit Games, companies from the health and nutrition industry populate Vendor Village to showcase their products and services to the thousands of spectators. It’s no surprise our client, PurePharma was present to promote their line of supplements engineered to improve health and athletic performance.
PurePharma contacted Fuller Street to create a display booth to tie into their company’s aesthetic and values. The stand-out booth we created included with a custom reclaimed pallet facade on faux grass. On top of that we built a custom sign to display the PurePharma logo. We also built a custom reception counter, display shelving and a chalkboard wall. The entire structure was shaded by a textilene roof.
- Built a truss grid placed on faux grass.
- Attached a textilene shade roof.
- Created a custom reclaimed pallet facade.
- Built custom sign with PurePharma’s logo.
- Built a custom reception counter, display shelves and chalkboard wall.